Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Takin' it to the Air Waves: Soul Spectrum is now on KZSU Radio

Apologies for my absence. I knew that as soon as I had a baby something would lose out on the zero-sum game that is my life and it turns out the unlucky extracurricular that got the axe was the blog. But, as life changes and evolves, new opportunities emerge . . .

My day job at Stanford University has facilitated my entry into the world of college/independent radio at KZSU 90.1 FM Stanford. Starting earlier this summer I scored a regular radio spot for my show "Soul Spectrum". Currently, the show is on Wednesdays from Noon-1pm PST and if it ever changes time slots, I'll be sure to update you here.

Starting right about now I'm going to post my radio shows to the blog so that you can check them out and hear what's been floating my musical ark as of lately. If you're in the Bay Area, you might be able to get our signal at 90.1 FM or you can always stream the show live using this link.

With that, here's the last show I did with special guest DJ Ricky Pang from July 20th.

You can see the playlist for this and all of my shows here.



Or download the show here.

No comments: